The Five Schnauzeteers

We are five extraordinarily attractive schnauzers

Monday, October 08, 2007

I Want My Money!!

I overheard that someone named Leona Helmsley left 12 million dollars to a dog named Trouble. How does anyone know WHICH dog named Trouble she was thinking of? Couldn't it be ME?

If I get the money, I'll buy my humans some really nice stuff. (And if I am worth that much money, I'll bet stores will let me in to shop. They probably won't even mind that new places scare me and make me pee indoors.)

- Trouble

3 Comments:

  • At October 09, 2007 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What would you do with the money? You aren't going to buy fur coats, you already have plenty of that!

     
  • At October 11, 2007 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You want the money? So do Helmsley's kids!

     
  • At October 11, 2007 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd buy Yummie Chummies! I'd share with the other dogs. and lots of silk pillows!

    - Trouble

     

Post a Comment

<< Home